||Minimum age 14 years old (10 for Junior
- Ability to swim 200m - any stroke
- Be able to tread water for 10 minutes
- You will need to be relatively
||Two week ends, and one day in the classroom. Alternatively dates
can be scheduled to suit individual
- Full set of scuba equipment
- Wet suit
- Light lunch during classroom sessions
must you bring:
- Open Water crew pack (can be bought from Sussex Scuba)
- Completed knowledge reviews
- Swimming gear, towel etc.
- Lake entrance fees are not included
- Boots and Fins for the lake sessions (can be bought from Sussex Scuba)
||If you would like to find out more about this course please give us a call, or drop by the dive centre. Call us on 01342 312622 or email at email@example.com
Where can I go from here?
After completion of this course you will able able to dive anywhere
in the world with any PADI resort
up to a depth of 18m. Full details
of all resorts around the world can
be found on the PADI web site. So
enjoy yourself and practice your diving.
Alternatively you can enrol onto
the Advanced Diving
course and continue your education.
On this course you are required to
carry out 5 more dives, three of which
are selected from a list by you. The
other two - the deep dive and the
navigation dive are a compulsory part
of the course.
for Junior Open Water
Essentially the Junior open Water
course is the same as the adult course.
There are a few differences relating
to the depths the child can dive to
10-11 year olds must dive with a
certified adult diver or an instructor
and to a maximum depth of 12m
12-13 year olds can dive to 18m with
a certified adult.